A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, March 02, 2011

WE WENT ... WE LISTENED.. WE SAW.... WE WERE BLOWN AWAY!!!!

MORNING,

YEP!!!!! Last night Sharon, Krystal, Cherie, Melissa, Vicki & Myself went to the Adelaide ""MICHAEL BUBLE CONCERT""

ABSOLUTELY BLOODY AMAZING!!!!!  is all i can say!!!!!!

I have only one pic to show you this morning as I forgot to bring the cord to attach my phone to my 'puter ......  but here he is.......



When I manage to load a few more (better ones) I will be back...... stay tuned !!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Terri said...

He is a fantastic entertainer and I have no doubt he would have put on a fabulous show. I just so jealous!! I'm coming with you next time - OKAY??

scrappin' girl said...

YEP!!!! on both counts Terri!!!!!

shazzabee said...

For sure Terri.
What a fantastic night it was.