A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE WILDS OF THE GARDEN

AFTERNOON,

Last week while Krystal and I were staying at my Brother's in Adelaide, my sister-in-law Sharon & I were sitting having brekky (in our jammies . .. as you do ) when dear brother yelled from outside, "there is something outside you girls might like to see .. it is a camera opportunity, so grab your cameras"  so.... up from the table at the speed of light, grabbed the cameras, and bolted out the front door ....... 

and there on the small  Frangipani tree was this little fella .......



he is VERY GREEN isn't he !!!!!


Its AMAZING what 'lurks' out in our gardens ........

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

He was a cutie up close wasn't he!