A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, April 28, 2011

finally .... SOME SCRAPPING !!!!

MORNING,  (oops ! i think it is actually arvo? )

I finally have some scrappin pics to show you today ..  haven't been any of those for a while !

the first one is a Terri's Monthly Challenge over at ART ..

this is the criteria ....

 I'd like you to have a go at creating a chipboard background with all those leftover letters, numbers and symbols you might have. It doesnt matter if they match because you will paint over them! There is no other criteria

and this is my LO



this is a pic of our son Daniel on his 30th birthday last August
as you can probably tell, the theme for the night was
"CARS"

The next LO was for an ART CYBER CROP CHALLENGE - Megan's and the criteria was ..

Your challenge is to create a layout that centres on food glorious food and you can interpret that any way you wish. To complete the challenge you must include x3 photos, x1 piece of cardstock, distressing and chocolate icing - that would be the ink round the distressed edge , your title must include at least two different fonts.



These are some of the glorious
 DESSERTS
hubby and I had on our trip to
SINGAPORE
last November

Elements I used : Pickleberrypop - e-lena design cardboard doodles, katef_fizz yellow paper, Ettes - Embossed paper (blk/gld), Scrapgirls freebie - Ripped & rolled paper, Scrapgirl MEMENTO papers/ lace scroll


and last but certainly not least is one I have done for myself!!!


this is a pic of my
Gorgeous Girlfriend, Anne and her hubby Mal
enjoying "Cocktail Hour" on our New Zealand Cruise
in 2009

Elements used : Scrap girls ---- MEMENTO –dreamlike paper (yellow/grey), PICKLEBERRYPOP - JBain - springtimekisses paper (chocolate), GENERIC BLACK PAPER, ETTES ---- doodlecorner,
Harrington font

Off to scrap some more ...........

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

Aewsome layouts Noriel
I really like the cocktail hour one has a wondeful vintage feel