A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, May 22, 2011

DRESSED TO IMPRESS

AFTERNOON,

Friday night was CYBER CROP NIGHT over at ART 


 and as usual a TERRIFIC time was had by all!!!


One of the challenges that I have finished was set by our GUEST DESIGN TEAM member for MAY, Sharon (who happens to be my lovely sister-in-law !! )

this is her CC challenge ...

I want you to decorate a mannequin.
It can be 3D like i have done or a chipboard (flat) one.
It must be feminine, using flowers, ribbon, lace etc.


this is her beautiful example

and this is my take on Sharon's Challenge ......


I used a 'Scrapware" chippie Mannequin

off to 'create' some more .................

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

It looks stunning Noriel xxx