A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A FRIENDSHIP ALBUM

AFTERNOON,

Today I finally got around to taking some photos cf the wonderful FRIENDSHIP ALBUM that a group of 'scrappy girls' and I started late last year ....... and I thought I would share my BEAUTIFUL ALBUM, with you .......  not quite finished yet .....  I am hoping that I will  have 2 more gorgeous pages in it in the near future ....

MY criteria for MY album was ......  BLACK/WHITE/SILVER and ONE OTHER COLOUR of each girls choosing , but not one that has already been used by someone else!!!
I started it off by using PALE BLUE as my chosen colour ...

TAKE A LOOK AT MY ALBUM SO FAR ....
.
my album front cover


inside front cover page


MY Friendship Quote Page (pale blue)


Judi's pages (lavender)


Maree's pages (red)


Maria's pages (pink)


Sharon's pages (green)


Anne's pages (yellow)


the wonderful matching Tags


my Tag Pocket Pages for these  wonderful TAGS!!



and lastly (so far)  my back page !!


THANKYOU, 

 LOVELY LADIES!!

MY ALBUM IS FILLED WITH WONDERFUL
FRIENDSHIP QUOTES

THANKS for taking the time to look......

4 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

Thanks for the 'luv' Terri xxxx

Terri said...

Beautiful album Noriel....the girls have done a wonderful job!

Ngaire said...

Maria it looks lovely! Everyone has done a great job!

KerrynF said...

It is amazing Noriel, what a lucky girl you are, very much deserved.