A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, May 04, 2011

GORGEOUS GIRLS

MORNING,

I actually have a 'scrappin' pic for you today !!!  spent yesterday arvo at my 'puter doing a 'digi' layout for the lovely Kym's MAY Colour Challenge over at ART..

Kym's inspiration for the challenge was this gorgeous bunch of flowers ....



and this is my layout


YEP !!  another wedding layout from my Niece's
wedding in October last year
aren't they just the most 'Gorgeous Girls' !!!!!

ELEMENTS I USED
ScrapGirls - Miracles kits - pink paper & petal scatter, -
 Being with You kit - Damask paper,  Pristina font

Off to have a go at this months SKETCH challenge ......................

 
THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

They are GORGEOUS and they layout is stunning