A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, May 08, 2011

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

EVENING,

Well the day is drawing to a close, I hope all the 'mums' out there in 'blogger land' have had a lovely day!!!

I started my Mothers Day off participating in the Mothers Day Classic Walk to raise money for Breast Cancer !!!  I am joined on this walk by my lovely daughter Krystal, it is something we have done together on Mothers Day now for the past 3 years!!!!





we walked around the Geelong Botanical Gardens after starting at the lovely Eastern Beach
and were joined by thousands of others
 

this is the route we took around the Gardens


and WE DID IT!!!!!!  the FINISH LINE  !!!!!


After completing the walk we headed on home to freshen up and then hubby, son & daughter took me out for a lovely lunch at a local cafe and i was also given this beautiful bunch of roses and an ITunes voucher to top up my IPOD!!!!



A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY 2011 

THANKS for taking to the time look.....

3 comments:

Terri said...

Well done Noriel and Krystal!
Glad you had a wonderful day and those flowers are lovely

Ngaire said...

Great work! Lovely flowers! Happy belated mothers day!

shazzabee said...

gorgeous flowers Noriel. Certainly was a great day. One year we will have to do it together!