A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

MORE CC CREATIONS

EVENING,

YEP !!!  thats right,  I have been busy 'creating' for our CC Night Challenges and here are a few of my 'creations'

Terri's CC Challenge

ELEMENTS USED
PickleBerryPop  -  ettes (doodles)  & X-Stitch (lindsayj)
Digital Designers  -  papers
ScrapGirls  -  flower arrangement (elegant accents) & paint smear (Zoomba kit)
Megan's BLIND SCRAP Layout


Kym's CC Challenge


PickleBerryPop - bird charm, white flowers (armina), paper - armina (distressed), cardboard flourish (e-lena Designs )
SCRAPGIRLS -  pink buttons( Spa kit) & photo  frame ( Being with You kit)

So ends another fabulous ART Cyber Crop Night and all of the Challenges !!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

whymsicalmusings said...

WOW these layouts are just GORGEOUS! And thank you for the sweet comment on my blogpost. YOu made me smile:)
XOXO
Becky