A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, May 03, 2011

MOVING DAY ....... again

MORNING,

YEP!!!  Saturday was moving day for our 2 children , well I say children but one is 26 and the other 30 !!!!!!  at the moment they are sharing a house and on the weekend we helped them move into a much bigger home.

And I say 'again' as we have moved our daughter Krystal each Easter for the past 3 years !!!!!



The move went smoothly, and as you can see, there was even a bit of time for ""contemplation""



They are 'almost' all settled in and I even got an invite to dinner last night !!!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Terri said...

Nice looking place......maybe you should book a holiday now for next Easter!! LOL

shazzabee said...

Looks like a gorgoeus house. Can't wait to see in real life.