A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, May 14, 2011

A SPECIAL DAY

MORNING,

The Layout I have to show you today is very special in more ways than one!!!

First, the pic on the LO is of our 2 gorgeous grown-up  Son & Daughter at our niece's wedding in October last year, ( our daughter was one of the Bridesmaids)  the pic was taken on the steps of the church, it is not very often we manage to get a pic of the 2 of them together , and all dressed up as well !!!!!

Second, I did the Layout for a  monthly challenge over at ART, and the challenge was hosted by our MAY GUEST DESIGN TEAM member, Sharon!!!  ( who, as it happens is my lovely sister-in-law )
the challenge criteria was ......  
 White +1 in reverse

1 photo
You need to pick a prominent colour from that photo and use that colour for you CS
White flourishes
white flowers
White title ( i used white gel pen but you can use chippies, stickers etc)
and bling.






THANKS SHARON
for a great challenge !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: