A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, May 23, 2011

WOMEN WHO CHANGE THE WORLD

MORNING,

I have another MAY CC Challenge LO to show you today, this one is from MARIE!!!!

The criteria for Marie's challenge was ........

1......Use a photo of yourself if possible
2 .....Use this poem as your journaling

Women Who Change the World - Ashley Rice

       http://www.ashleyrice.com/about_ashley.html
There are women who make things better....simply by showing up
There are women who make things happen.
There are women who make their way .
There are women who make a difference .
And women who make us smile .
There are women of wit and wisdom who

  -  through strenght and courage make it through .
There are women who change the world everyday ..........

       .Women Like YOU ....
NOw you can change the last word to Me or Us if you wish ..


 
this is my take on the challenge..


the pic was taken on Mothers Day 2011
during the Mothers Day Classic Walk
in Geelong with my daughter, Krystal

(I used a digi 'negative space' pse template from SCRAPGIRLS)

It is a powerful poem Marie !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: