A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, June 16, 2011

COWBOY

MORNING,

Today I have a digi layout to show you .....  I have done this one for Kym's  June Sketch Challenge over at ART .......

this is the sketch

and this is my take on it !!


the lovely man in question is MAL ... 
 my best buddy's hubby !!!!!

ELEMENTS USED
STUDIO GIRLS  - Bricks & Mortar Papers
PICKLEBERRYPOP - Blue & Yellow papers
PEPPERMINT CREATIVE - MissMint  'lil buckeroo'  embellishments
FONT - Brush Script
THANKS Kym, for another great sketch challenge !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

love how you have echoed the bricks on the layout.......fabuolous digi Noriel