A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, June 13, 2011

MELBOURNE CITY LIGHTS

AFTERNOON,

As it was a beautiful calm winter evening in Melbourne last night, hubby and I headed into the city for an early dinner and a stroll along Southbank ...  of course ... I took my camera!!!

I am not very proficient in taking 'night' shots, but here is a couple of pics that did turn out OK !!!



the beautiful Arts Centre Spire


and we walked all the way down to
and .... we went on the
GIANT SKY WHEEL !!!!



look at this wonderful Carousel !!!


one of the lovely pieces of "Art Work"


 hubby and I had a wonderful evening, strolling down the YARRA !!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

ann said...

Beautiful night photos !!!

Terri said...

Gorgeous night photos Noriel.......clever cookie! Really love the angle you have taken the skywheel on