A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, June 08, 2011

SHOES and WINE ??

AFTERNOON,

Shoes & Wine .....  I suppose you could say they go together ????   I DEFINITELY DO !!!  Hubby and I and 4 other very good friends headed off to the MELBOURNE GOOD FOOD & WINE SHOW on Saturday, and then stayed in the city overnight ...  we had a FABULOUS TIME !!!

but ...  back to the topic at hand .. while I was there I came across this STAND  and just couldn't resist treating myself to one of these little treasures ... take a look at the one I bought...


BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

AND...  I left hubby to sort out the WINE side of things :) :)

THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Toni said...

OH that's just TOO CUTE!!!

KerrynF said...

Beautiful choice :) Love the diamond ones too.