A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WILD, WACKY WOMEN !!

SIM's GDT  CHALLENGE

MORNING,

Over at ART this year we have had a Monthly Guest Design Team Member, and for June, it is the lovely SIM!!!!
Sim set us a bit of an unusual challenge ...  check it out ...

The Criteria ..
Over the next few days you will receive a kit in the mail.
THIS IS THE CHALLENGE
To create a LO using the components you receive. THE ONLY ADDITION is your CS base and title. You do not have to use ENTIRE kit but you mut use all the elements. In other words, you can cut the PP, ribbon etc and use at least 1 of each embellishment.
Let's see what you create...


this is my take using my 'kit' and extra CS and a title


Anne & I  (December 2010)

THANKS Sim ....  great challenge !!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: