A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 04, 2011

**GORGEOUS **

MORNING,

Another Monday morning rolls around ........

This morning I have another layout from our 'Pretend Design Team' for this month over at ART,  this time it is a layout I have done for LARAINE'S CHALLENGE,  
her criteria was ..
Sepia photo
Blue & brown
Frame
Flourish

Monogram Letter

and this is my take  .......


yep !!  another wedding pic !!!!

THANKS Laraine !  GREAT challenge !

elements used :-
papers  -  KPertiet (DigitalDesigners)
bow  & frame - Being With You kit - (Scrapgirls)
ribbon and monogram letter G - (Studio Girls)

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

I just love this LO!
Has an awesome country feel to it