A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HELLO .. from.... SINGAPORE

GOOD MORNING

MONDAY

HELLO from Sunny Singapore,  I arrived safe and well, very smooth flight, and the hotel is wonderful ....

It is soooooo strange to get up in the morning, shower , dress then head down to the restaurant for a GORGEOUS buffet brekky, the wave hubby off in a cab to work ... then  .....  go back to our lovely room and decide just what is is I am going to do today !!!!!! 

I'M IN SINGAPORE ........  SOOOOOO MUCH TO SEE & DO .... where to start ????

Well yesterday, my G/F (who is here for 3 months while her hubby works here) arrived at the Hotel to pick me up for the day ,  we headed off on the Bus (right outside the Hotel)  and YES ... I DID SAY BUS ....  (for those of you that dont know me ... Public Transport is something I DONT DO !!)   then from the bus we transferrred to the TRAIN !!!  YEP !!!   TRAIN,  and then we were in ORCHARD ROAD !!!! 




OUR first stop was  here ...............




  now i was well supplied with something to drink each evening, we proceeded to have a bite of lunch, a quick browse (well...., i do have three weeks)  then headed back to our respective lodgings .. for an afternoon siesta before hubby's arrived home from work.

Later,  hubby  headed over to the HUGE shopping plaza across the road from the Hotel, a few staples from the supermarket and then off to one of the HAWKER STALLS for some local fare for dinner...

AND .... while we happened to be in the Plaza, on our way to the supermarket I came across this ........



can you imagine hubby's delight (not) I had only been here 24 hours and already found a SCRAPBOOKING SHOP !!!!!!!!!  but that is for another day when i dont have him tagging along !!!!!

Well that is all for today ,  waiting for my G/F to ring so we can decide what 'mischief' we are going to get upto today !!!

stay tuned...

SEE YA from SINGAPORE !!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Toni said...

hahahah why am I not surprised!!! Looks fabbo, chook, enjoy yourself! XX