A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 11, 2011

MY LIFE TODAY

MORNING,

I have an interesting challenge layout to show you today,  I finished this over the weekend for a JUNE CYBER CROP CHALLENGE over at ART .

The challenge was set by Marie, and it was in two parts .....

Part A   was to take photos on the hour from the time you got up in the morning til the time you went to bed at night for ONE DAY !!!!

Part B  was ...

1. to do a layout using some of those photos

2. Title must have the word 'LIFE' in it .

3. A cluster made from your daily activity : dockets, labels, buttons, tea bag tags etc.

4.  there must be a transparency

this is my take on Marie's challenge ......









THANKS MARIE !!!

this is now in my Book Of Me Album


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: