A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, July 03, 2011

OOH LA LA !!!

MORNING,

This morning I have an ATC to show you,  as you probably know by now, I host an ATC SWAP bi-monthly over at ART .......  and the lovely ladies create some of the most amazing ATC's .....  our latest swap "FASHION" has just been completed. So the beautiful atc's  are on their way back to the participants....  I can't show you the full swap till everyone receives them but ... I can show you mine ....


I have used a beautiful image from "Moonlight Journey"
thanks Lynne & Becky

when all of the girls have received their atc's I will show you the full set ....
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME !!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

oooooo this is gorgeous Noriel