A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, July 02, 2011

'PRETEND' DESIGN TEAM

MORNING,

YEP!!!  this month over at ART the Design Team Girls are having the month off ......  and some of the girls are stepping up to the plate and we are 'playing' pretend design team members for JULY!!!

This is my 'JULY COLOUR CHALLENGE' challenge ....

inspiration photo ...

BLACK,  WHITE,  SILVER  &  PALE BLUE


I have used a photo of a piece of my own work that I did
 for a challenge at ART a long time ago that was hosted
 by the lovely Terri !!!

and this is
 MY EXAMPLE LAYOUT


I took 'my' inspiration for my layout from our "Guest Designer "
for MAY,  Sharon ( my lovely S.I.L.)
and used it as the focal point on my layout

(why not pop over and check out some of
 terrifc creations)




can't wait to see what our wonderfully creative
 Design Team Girls come up with !!!!

stay tuned for my CYBER CROP challenge
a bit later in the month !!!!



THANKS for taking the time to look......

3 comments:

Terri said...

You gals have come up with some wonderful challenges this month. I love your colour combo and cant wait to get started.
It great that you have used your gorgeous manuequin!

my2angels said...

OH WOW gorgeous Noriel... gorgeous combination and love the satin behind it all .. pretty touch

whymsicalmusings said...

OH MY are the ever stepping up! These are all just FABULOUS!!!! Thanks to you Aussie girls who's patronage helped us make the great donation to the Red Cross of Central Oklahoma!
XXX
Becky