A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, July 29, 2011

SINGAPORE ... DAY 11

MORNING,

I did a bit more digi scrappin' yesterday, for the first one I used some pics I took at the Terracotta Warrior Exhibition last week ...... 



TERRACOTTA WARRIORS

ELEMENTS USED :-
Tangie_ perennial paperie -vintage book
Vjs_Bricks&Mortar papers STUDIO GIRLS
Blackadder font

 The next two I have done as a matching pair,  using  photos I took  at two BEAUTIFUL TEMPLES, the day my G/F and I went to ChinaTown.

# 1


# 2


PLACES OF WORSHIP # 1
Elements used :-
PickleBerryPop - papers - armina black beauty / burgundy
Scrapgirls - – ‘angel dust’ Swirl
Harrington font

PLACES OF WORSHIP #2
Elements used :-
PickleBerryPop - papers - armina black beauty / light blue
Scrapgirls - – ‘angel dust’ Swirl
Harrington font


  
THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: