A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SINGAPORE DAY 8 ... SOME SCRAPPIN'

MORNING,

YEP !!!  yesterday (Monday) I actually did some scrappin' - digi on my laptop of course (what a shame i couldn't bring all my bit & pieces of paper scrappin' stuff with me ......  but not sure what the hotel staff would make of the mess !!!! )

As I said Friday was Cyber Crop Night over at ART and as you would of seen earlier on my blog ... for the month of JULY .. some of the girls have been 'pretend DT's" ...

The July CC theme was "Rooms in Your House"  and my CC challenge for the girls was to scrap a photo of  "WHERE YOU EAT/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN TABLE/LOUNGE CHAIR" ... using only the colours that are in the actual photo ..

this is my example (i apologise for the quality of my pic ... and my Dining room curtains are actually dark forest green - not blue as they look in the pic)



'FINE  DINING'

The next layout I have to show you is the one I did yesterday for "SHARON'S CC CHALLENGE"

The criteria was ...

Do a layout on your SCRAP ROOM/AREA
 So where-ever you scrap/craft i want you to do a LO of that
At least 1 photo of your scraproom/area
You have to use embellishments that reflect things that you use while scrapping in that area
(i used (digi) a book, chair, doily and ribbon)
1 x Tag with journalling on it.
a title and some bling

this is my take on Sharon's challenge ...



MY SCRAP ROOM, JULY 2011

thanks for a great challenge Sharon !!!

ELEMENTS USED :

SCRAP GIRLS - narrative brush, zoomba white flower, memento pearl flower, pearl swirls
PEPPERMINT CREATIVE - Scissors / miss mint _ new do kit, Pin, paperclip / miss mint _ mr postman kit, Tape measure / miss mint _ mr fix it pack, Ticket / miss mint _ 365 tickets kit
Font .. scriptMT

thats all for this morning,  I have another challenge to do this arvo .. so stay tuned !!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: