A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

SINGAPORE ..... DAY 9

MORNING,

As promised yesterday, I have another LO to show you today, and as I am still in Singapore .. it is a digi !!!
This LO was also for an ART CYBER CROP challenge,  a lovely "INSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE" set for us by Ann !

this was Ann's beautiful inspirational photograph ......


And this is what I took from this lovely photo ........


another set of  photos of my gorgeous Niece on her wedding day last October ...

ELEMENTS USED :
DESIGNERDIGITALS - blue paper
PICKLEBERRYPOP - white flower, small flower
Armina ‘forevergrateful’ . circular sparkle
Lindsayj – simple mask
White paper – springtime kisses
FONT - scriptMT

Thanks Ann for a lovely challenge


THANKS for taking the time to look......