A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

SINGAPORE .... DAY THREE

GOOD MORNING from sunny Singapore,

Yesterday was a FABULOUS DAY !!!!

TUESDAY

G/F and I headed off to the "Asian Civilisations Museum"  to take a look at the magnificent 'TERRACOTTA WARRIORS' exhibition ......  ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!   If you ever get the chance to see this exhibition ..... GO !!!!!! 

here is a tiny peek at some of the pics I took (and photos DO NOT do it justice )












ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT !!!!!!!


Then of course, there was lunch at "HOOTERS' at CLARKE QUAY, a spot of shopping, then afternoon tea, then back to the Hotel for a well earned rest before dinner .......  all  in  all, another WONDERFUL DAY here in SINGAPORE!!!!

Today, is a 'rest' day for me just lazing around the Hotel and maybe a dip in the pool, then off to "ARAB STREET" for  dinner tonight with G/F & her hubby !!!

See YA tomorrow

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: