A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, July 25, 2011

SINGAPORE .... DAYS FIVE, SIX & SEVEN

AFTERNOON,

 I know ....  I know .... been a bit tardy .. AGAIN !!!  but I am having a fab time here in Singapore ...  soooo much to see and do ... keeping my blog updated sort of comes in just before heading down to the laundrette to do my washing  :) :)  SORRY :(

So now that my 'housework' is done for the week ... YEP washing all done and put away !!!!  I have some pics from the weekend to show you ...

FRIDAY ......  nothing to show you from today,  spent the day in the Hotel, and then as all of the girls at ART know it was CYBER CROP NIGHT .....  so you dont need to guess where I was !!!!

SATURDAY .......  Armed with our NEW VIDEO CAMERA  hubby and I headed over the road (from our hotel)  to  EAST COAST PARK ....  a lovely beach , walking & cycling paths,  entertainement areas, cafes, all sorts   to 'practice'  cant show you any videos here (cause i havent got that far in the instruction manual yet !!)  but I can show you some pics .....



EAST COAST PARK




these are very popular,  might head out on one for a ride next weekend !!!



not sure about this one though,  looks like he is off to do some serious cleaning



you can even CAMP on the beach


and these lovely morsels were lunch at
SCRUFFY MURPHY'S,
Hubby had 'fish & chips' in a frying pan !!!
and I had a "pot 'o' prawns"  YUMMY!!!! 



SATURDAY WAS A TERRIFIC DAY !!!!!

SUNDAY .....

Hubby and I headed over to SENTOSA ISLAND ..... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING !!!!!!

 We took a ride UP the TIGER SKY TOWER ....  amazing 360 degree moving viewing platform.....   FABUUUUULOUS!!!


the tram over to Sentosa



the TIGER SKY TOWER



some of the views from the tower



and Sentosa Beach



BEAUTIFUL !!


So at the end of a wonderful weekend, we dragged our happy, weary bodies back to the Hotel for a well earned swim in the pool, dinner and then BED !!!!

and so..... starts ANOTHER WEEK !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: