A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ANGEL'S LULLABY

AFTERNOON,

This month's LYRIC CHALLENGE by Marie over at ART is this beautiful song by ...

Reba McIntyre,

Angels Lullaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CslOzGBt4ng

Lyrics :

Midnight moonlight shining through the curtain lace
Paints a perfect picture on your perfect face
One sweet angel sleeping in my arms
You are the promise I knew God would keep
You are the gift that makes my world complete
And you'll never know how much I love you
But I'll keep on telling you my whole life through

Now I believe in miracles, and you're the reason why
So dream on while I sing you my angel's lullaby

and Marie's criteria for the layout was ...
Criteria :

Use a photo of your beautiful children as babies ..
Pastel Colours
Shabby Style


so this is my take on the challenge

this is a photo of Me and our beautiful daughter

 KRYSTAL  JAYNE

when she was
six hours old




beautiful lyrics .....


 THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

my2angels said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous! I hope you are going to share this in our gallery as well, I spot a few my2angels products in there :)