A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, August 29, 2011

DIGI LAYOUT MEMORIES BOOK

MORNING,

YEP ... I finally did something about my Digi Layouts that I have done since hubby gave me PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 9 for christmas ............  I had a book made by SNAPFISH !!!

here are a few of the pages in my 'memories' book and I have to say ..I LUV IT !!!!  so easy to take for show & tell :) and lovely to look at in book form rather than on the 'puter screen!!









a book to be treasured


THANKS for taking the time to look......

2 comments:

Terri said...

Hey thats really cool Noriel
A beautiful keepsake for your digi layouts

kym said...

Oh Noriel that certainly is a treasure!!!
Just gorgeous!!