A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, August 13, 2011

A FEW MORE 'SIGHTS OF SINGAPORE'

AFTERNOON,

Today I have my last lot of pics from my Singapore Holiday !! (and I bet there is a few of you that are breathing a sigh of relief!!)

These are just a few random pics taken at different times and places during my 3 weeks in this wonderful tropical paradise ...

ENJOY !!!


drinks by the hotel pool ..
 Tiger Beer and a Singapore Sling


a few more 'views' from our hotel room window





the Local Hawker Centre (food) across from the Hotel
(our regular 'haunt' for dinner most nights)
and the view from our hotel room window on the ONE DAY we had a tropical storm


and a few more pics from
CHINATOWN




I have enjoyed sharing my memories of
SINGAPORE with you,
 I hope you have enjoyed them too.


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: