A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE GROOM

EVENING,

While I was over in Singapore, I did some 'digi' scrappin on my laptop....  I have another wedding LO to show you tonight, but this time it is THE GROOM !!   I have done heaps of LO's on the beautiful BRIDE & BRIDESMAIDS so thought it was about to time show off the HANDSOME GROOM !!!



Elements used :  
PBP – armina black and white papers
SCRAPGIRLS  - AngelDust - burgundy paper & memento kit Scroll
Hat … Moonlight journey – gentlemens closet collection
Harrington  Font


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh wow, chook, you've showcased these gorgeous photos BEAUTIFULLY!!!! XXX