A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HOME AGAIN !!!

AFTERNOON,

YEP !!! holiday is OVER !!!  back to reality !!

BUT .... I still have heaps more pics to show you .....  here are some that I took last Wednesday  (3rd August)  when my G/F and I hopped on a 'hop on/hop off' City Sightseeing Bus for the day !!!!!






what a fabulous way to see 'the sights' !!!
and when we were all done on the bus we headed to a wonderful 'swedish' cafe for a spot of lunch


yep !!!  gorgeous Swedish Meatballs and a pot of  'Marsala Tea'

WE BOTH HAD A FANTASTIC DAY..... SIGHTSEEING

stay tuned ...

 tomorrow I have some terrific pics from the day we went to the Singapore Zoo !!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: