A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, August 22, 2011

KIDS & CREDIT CARDS

MORNING,

Now this may not be what you are thinking ,  it is actually an ART challenge by Marie, from our CYBER CROP NIGHT last Friday !!!!

The challenge was .......

""Actually it is just an idea i had and i am not quiet sure how to do it but i thought it was worth a mention ..
I would love to see you Digi Girls do a LO the size of a Credit Card with a family photo or wifey photo or just the kids and laminate it for dads wallet..""

and this is my take on Marie's challenge ....

FRONT


BACK


LAMINATED
(sorry it is not a good pic of the finished product .. bit hard to photograph thru the plastic cover)


unusual challenge Marie, THANKS !!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: