A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, August 04, 2011

SINGAPORE ..... DAY 12, 13, 14 & 15

MORNING,

I have been TOTALLY SLACK keeping you all up to date with my Singapore escapades this week .......  but I have had the MOST FABULOUS TIME !!!!!!  I am hoping the pics I have to show you will make up for my tardiness !!!!

SATURDAY .....  hubby and I headed into ORCHARD ROAD for some retail therapy (Yep !!  More....) and also to drop off some jewellery to be seen to at a jewellers ......  then headed off to check out another scrapbooking shop that I had found on the net .....  'LAINE'S PAPETERIE'



TERRIFIC SHOP !!

but I was VERY restrained !!!!


Then back to the Hotel for a bit of afternoon tea......


before heading off for a visit to the NIGHT SAFARI


TERRIFIC !!!!!!!

SUNDAY ....... Hubby and I headed back into town to pick up said jewellery and then headed of  to do some "Electronic" shopping, a little something for our son's birthday next week, a bigger external H/D for all my 'scrappin stufff' :)   and while we were strolling  around I came across this unusual sculpture ...  so ... of course ... had to take a happy snap !!!


MONDAY ....  Met G/F in ORCHARD ROAD for some MORE girly retail therapy and of course LUNCH !!!

TUESDAY ...... G/F and I decided to hop on a train and play "Tourist" for the day so we headed off to the ...


CHINESE GARDENS


what a pair of  TOURISTS !!!!!!


CONFUCIUS  &  MULAN


Then we bumped into some of the local wild life in the gardens




A beautiful  Floating  Pagoda




 
I think I had better leave the rest to show you another day ...
(I took HEAPS !! )

 
and then to round off the day, hubby and I headed across the road from the Hotel to the local hawker centre for a
 STEAMBOAT dinner !!

 

 
THANKS for taking the time to look at my holiday snaps ....

2 comments:

Ngaire said...

Noriel you look like you are having a wonderful time in Singapore! I am loving reading your blog posts!

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my what a fabulous journey! Thank you for sharing it. It is so wonderful to be able to travel through other peoples eyes.

You are so very welcome for the freebies. happy creating!
xxx
Becky