A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, September 11, 2011

DENIM & LACE

AFTERNOON,

this is a layout I did last month for a challenge over at ART  hosted by the lovely TERRI,  the challenge was .....

You are free to think outside the square, you may wish to use actual denim or just the colour denim on your project same with the lace. Think doilys, crocheted items or punches to create a lace effect........

This is my take on Terri's August Monthly Challenge ..


the gorgeous photo is of my G/F Anne and her cute grandson, Lincoln

elements used :-

Denim paper  -  'just a dream' freebie
Lace  -  Studio Girls
Cluster/frame  -  Raspberry Road freebie
Harrington & Lucinda Sans  -  Fonts

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: