A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, September 05, 2011

FATHERS DAY !!! AND A WEDDING !!

MORNING,

OPPS !  .. I think it is actually afternoon ...

Hubby had a wonderful day yesterday, FATHER'S DAY....  our 2 grown-up children took us to see the new HARRY POTTER MOVIE at CROWN CINEMA'S - GOLD CLASS ... veeerrryyy nice !! then our for lunch after..... then back to their house for coffee ... lovely day !!!

this is the card I made for hubby from me xxx


the front is done in 'digi' then put on cardstock on the front of a card 


( i have used some of my stamps for the inside, back and envelope)




I hope all the DAD'S had a WONDERFUL
FATHER'S DAY !!!!

NOW ... to the WEDDING

this is a wedding card I have just made for a G/F of my daughter

(the photo on the card is one that I took myself at this year's
Melbourne Flower & Garden Show )



the Inside


We wish you many happy years together,
Samantha & Mathew
xxxxxxx

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

Gorgeous cards Noriel.
xxx