A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ISLAND GIRLS

EVENING,

I have spent the evening 'digi scrapping' ... I was sorting thru some photograph 'folders' on my external h/d (there are thousands of them !!!! )  and came across a folder marked 'KRYSTAL - PHUKET' and it was full of wonderful pics from my daughter  Krystal's holiday in PHUKET with a girlfriend in 2008 ....

Gorgeous pics too good to be left in a 'puter folder and not be seen, so .....


"Island Girls"  Maria & Krystal

elements used :-
VIVA ARTISTRY  -  paper,  fish,   wave swirl  & photo frame.......  
Tekton Pro ..... font
stay tuned .....  there are HEAPS of wonderful pics in the folder !!!!!

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

shazzabee said...

That looks brilliant Noriel.
xxx