A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

LANGMEIL .......

EVENING,

Tonight I have a 'lumpy bumpy paper' layout to show you ... YEP !!!!  I actually got my hands dirty for this one :) 
The layout is for a challenge over at ART for our September Cybr Crop Night (last friday)
I have used a photo that I took in April this year while on holiday in S.A. with friends, on a day trip to the Barossa Valley .. LANGMEIL WINERY,  I took the photo from inside the winery looking at the frosted glass window and the sun shining thru the wonderful 'turning' leaves on the outside ....
Also on my layout i have used a flower (part of the challenge ) that was made from a tutorial from  'Natasha Naranjo Aguirre'



 


 

 



THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: