A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, September 22, 2011

MACAW ISLAND - BLOG HOP CHALLENGE

MORNING,

 SURPRISE !!!  SURPRISE!!! I have another 'lumpy bumpy' layout to show you today ......

Over sat ART last friday we had our monthly CYBER CROP and one of the challenges (I LUV THESE) was a BLOG HOP !!!  all of the girls participating put ONE CRITERIA up on their BLOG (or on the forum thread ... SIM !!! ) and then when the list is 'closed' off we go and do a layout containing ALL OF THE CRITERIA  we found on everyones blogs !!!

CRITERIA .....


SEPTEMBER CYBER CROP  2011 

ALL THINGS FLORAL 

BLOG HOP CHALLENGE 

NORIEL ....  HANDMADE FLOWERS 

KYM  .... INKING 

LARAINE ..  CHIPBOARD 

TONI ...  USE A POSTAGE STAMP 

SHARON ....  USE A BIRD ON THE PAGE 

TERRI  ..  SANDING 

MARIE ..   SPARKLE - interpret anyway you wish 

SIM ....  BIRD CAGE 

DANIE ..... Have a tag somewhere on your layout that you have punched out or die cut yourself which is to be used for journalling or your title.  

MAREE ..... ADD SOME BUTTONS TO YOUR LO


and here is my take ......


the photo was taken in August this year on my visit to the
JURONG BIRD PARK in SINGAPORE






and  BIG THANKYOU
to my lovely S.I.L Sharon for sending me the
wonderful white birdcage xx

I covered all of the criteria ... see if you can pick them all out !!!

THANKS GIRLS !!!!  FABULOUS BLOG HOP !!!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

OMG Noriel this is one fabulous LO!!