A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, September 12, 2011

OH NO !!! NOT MORE ???

EVENING ,

YES !!!  MORE ....  wedding layouts that is ....  still got a few more to get done ...SORRY !!!!

Today I have one of the GROOM and his BEST MAN & GROOMSMEN  (really need to do some more of these, otherwise the album is going to be a bit onesided )


THE BOYS

ELEMENTS USED :-
STUDIO GIRLS   -' BRICKS & MORTAR'  PAPER
SCRAP GIRLS - 'Spellbound' stars &  'BeingWithYou'  frame 
FONT  -  A Truer Blue

and the next one is of the Gorgeous Bride and her Dad arriving at the church ..


ELEMENTS  USED :- 
RASPBERRY ROAD FREEBIES
 ' JUST FOR THE RECORD'  PAPERS & ELEMENTS & CLUSTER
It is a real joy to 'scrap' such beautiful photos


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

whymsicalmusings said...

How wonderful! Weddings are such fabulous events! My son got engaged yesterday so I guess I will be making one of these layouts in the near future:)
Have a magical week!
XXXX
Becky