A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, September 23, 2011

WE REMEMBER ...... MOMENTS

EVENING,

I have been cleaning and sorting thru our bookcases this arvo .... having a HUGE clean out of old recipe mags, crafting mags, assorted scraps of paper from 'who knows where' ???  ... all sorts of things that just get put on the bookcases in hubby's study 'cause we don't know where else to put them ..... 

soooo  ... I really needed to sit down, have a cuppa, and what better place to do that than in front of my 'puter and do a bit of 'digi' scrappin at the same time !!!

and .... sorry to say ... it is a couple more Wedding Pages !!

'MOMENTS'


at the Church

elements used:-
PickleBerryPop  -  Indigo-Remember  Quick Page

'ON THE RACECOURSE'


a little bit of fun ....


elements used :-
PAPERS - PickleBerryPop (black)  Just A Dream (pink)
FLOWERS  - SCRAPGIRLS - Day Spa
SWIRLS  -  PickleBerryPop
FONT   -  SPICY SUSHI ROLL
NOW ... its back to the sorting ........


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: