A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, October 09, 2011

'''THE FINISHED ALBUM"""

EVENING,

thought I would put up the actual finished wedding album in its entirety for you to see ... and YES YES YES  this will be the very last pics ....  promise!!!!!!

starting from the front cover of the beautiful 'BASIC GREY' album, and going in sequence as the layouts are in the album !!!

so grab yourself a cuppa (there are 15 pages - 30 layouts)  and  ENJOY !!!




















I would just like to say THANKYOU to everyone that left wonderful comments on my blog while I was doing this album, I have never undertaken such a big project before and your comments/encouragement was much appreciated xxx

All wrapped up,  ready to be delivered !!!



THANKS for taking the time to look......

4 comments:

shazzabee said...

OMG Noriel, this is absolutely stunning.
I'm sure they are going to LOVE it. your digi work is fantastic.
Luv Sharon xxxxxxxx

Megs said...

WOW Noriel! If that was mine I would absolutely delighted. You've made such an awesome job of it, its just stunning!

Toni said...

OHHHH chook, it's GORGEOUS! I think my fave is the one with the bride getting out of the car, but they're all beautiful. And aren't you just fabulous for doing this??? XX

KerrynF said...

Absolutely WOW!!!!!!
Noriel you should be extremely proud of the album, it is STUNNING!
What an amazing gift to be able to give to them.