A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Thursday, October 06, 2011

I'M FINISHED ...... THE END !!!!

EVENING,

YEP !!!!!!!!!  I'M FINISHED !!!!!   all of the wedding layouts that is ....
THIRTY digi layouts for my Niece's wedding album .....
now I bet you're all breathing a sigh of RELIEF!!
here are the very last ones ...


 
 
SILHOUETTE
elements used :-
Raspberry Road  -  'For The Record" cluster
PickleBerryPop  -  pattern paper (armina) & black border mask (lindsayj)

 
 
TIME TO GO
elements used :-
FONT  -  HARRINGTON
SCRAP GIRLS  -  Clock overlay
PickleBerryPop  -  black & white papers
Just A Dream  -  flowers


AT THE ALTAR

elements used :-
PICKLEBERRYPOP  -  Black Paper,  Bling & White Scalloped Paper (armina)


IT'S  OFFICIAL

elements used:-
JUST  DREAM  -  Flowers
PICKLEBERRYPOP  -  Black Beauty Paper (Armina)
FONT  -  HARRINGTON

SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

elements used:-
DIGITAL DESIGNERS  -   blue paper
GINGERSNAPS  -  sayings, flowers & negative strip


THE CAKE

elements used :-
SCRAP GIRLS  -  WinterWhite Overlay
PickleBerryPop  -  IndigoDesigns Heart  &  cream paper


TOLD YA  .......  THE END !!!!! ....

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

What a stunning keepsake your niece will have, well done on getting the album complete