A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Sunday, October 02, 2011

TWO HEARTS

MORNING,

YEP ...  you guessed it ..... a couple more wedding layouts  ......  BUT .. I am ALMOST FINISHED,  off to have all the layouts printed during the week so only a couple more to go !!!!

The pic on this layout is of the happy couple at the Reception  !!


TWO HEARTS


elements used :-
PickleBerryPop  -  cream  floral paper
Raspberry Road  -  word art,   cluster   &  dark paper
ScrapGirls   -  'Memento'  butterfly

The pic on this layout is one of my fav's ..
I took this one of the gorgeous little Flower Girl
waiting patiently while the 'grown-ups' did their 'paperwork'



FLOWER GIRL

elements used :-
Digital Designers   -   Papers
Scrap Girls   -   Frame & Overlay
Font   -  Harrington

 

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: