A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Saturday, November 19, 2011

MAKIN' A LIST ...

AND CHECKIN' IT TWICE ....

MORNING,

YES!! it is getting closer to Christmas ...  but the layout I have to show you today is of the MYER CHRISTMAS WINDOW DISPLAY here in Melbourne ...  When my daughter Krystal and I went into the city for the day on my Birthday (2 weeks ago) the 'windows' for this year had just been unveiled ...

Its beginning to look a lot like .............


CHRISTMAS

elements used:-
JUST A DREAM  -  EXCLUSIVE RED KIT - embellishments
MY MEMORIES (freebie)  CLASSIC RED TAGS  -  background paper
FONT  -  HARRINGTON


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

The windows do look beautiful all dressed up
great layout