A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, November 18, 2011

MY 2011 CHRISTMAS CARDS

MORNING,

I have been busy for the last few days ....  MAKING MY CHRISTMAS CARDS ..

Now normally I am not this organised this far before Christmas but..... next week hubby and I are off on holiday .... CRUISING FOR 3 WEEKS !!!!! and won't be back til the week before Christmas soooo...  THEY HAD TO BE DONE NOW!!!!

This year I mostly used GRAPHIC 45 images on my cards, they are just fantastic!!!

Take a peek ......











ALL DONE !!!!!

now all I have to do is .... write inside them and address the envelopes !!!!!!! 


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

Terri said...

Awesome cards chook!