A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, November 09, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY cards ....

MORNING,

On Monday it was MY BIRTHDAY  and today I would like to show you some of the wonderful birthday cards I received ..

The first one is from my lovely sister-in-law, Sharon  ....


and you can see more of Sharon's gorgeous work here ....

and the next one I received from my very crafty Aunty Gloria .....




isn't it gorgeous !!

the next pic are some of the other cards I received from family and friends ..


 I would like to say THANKYOU to our gorgeous daughter Krystal for treating me to a wonderful day in the city (Melbourne) shopping, lunching (with my lovely niece Nicole) , more shopping, we even had a look at the wonderful MYER CHRISTMAS WINDOW display !!
Then we headed off to meet Hubby & Son for a wonderful dinner at South Wharf

A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY

xxx  THANKYOU xxx 

THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

whymsicalmusings said...

Happy belated birthdaY! Oh my goodness the cards are all fabulous! And you are so very welcome:)
XXXX
Becky