A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A NEW BABY

MORNING,

as promised yesterday I have a couple of digi layouts to show off today ....  On sunday 6th November at 3am, a girlfriend of mine became a GRANDMA for the second time ....  her daughter gave birth to a gorgeous little girl .. WILLOW MAY ....

I have done 2 digi layouts to have printed out and give her for her birthday on 28th of this month ...


WELCOME WILLOW MAY

elements used
raspberry road - free cluster
digital designers  -  paper
PickleBerryPop  - SOMEDAY (DebF)  -  corner swirls
harrington font

the next  layout I have done is for the new mum & dad (I am going to get this one framed and give them as a gift)


WILLOW MAY

elements used

scrapgirls  -  ever so lovely cluster & paper
harrington font
and the last one for today is also a birthday present for my girlfriend, it is her other gorgeous little  Granddaughter, who will be 2 years old this thursday xxx
the photos were taken by me the day 'Grandma' was babysitting and the three of us went to the playpark and I took my camera


PLAY PARK FUN

elements used
scrapgirls  -  zoomba kit
font  -- truer blue

THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: