A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BANGKOK

MORNING,

as I said yesterday ....today we are off to ... BANGKOK !!!

I have way tooo many pics from our wonderful day spent in BANGKOK so I will spread them over 2 days post's ... today I will take you on a tour of an AMAZING TEMPLE ... (yep!! another one.. the architecture is amazing)








 



and THE GRAND PALACE !!!














this was my FAV!!!! 
ABLSOLUTELY EYE POPPING AMAZING !!!!!

Tomorrow I will take you on a trip 'down the river' stay tuned as it really is an eye opener !!!!!


THANKS for taking the time to look......

1 comment:

whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my Goodness! They are all so wonderful! What an exciting trip! May you and yours have a blessed and wonderful Christmas:)
XXXX
Becky