A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Monday, December 19, 2011

I'M HOME .....

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .....  I'M HOME !!

Yep, holiday is over, and now we are home again and preparing for CHRISTMAS !!!!

but ... you are not going to get off that easy ... OH NO!!!   I have HEAPS & HEAPS of pics to show you from our MAGNIFICENT 3 WEEK CRUISE ....  but not all today !!!!

Here are just a few of the BEAUTIFUL "DIAMOND PRINCESS" cruise ship we went on ...


our cabin


with balcony


and just in case you were wondering ......







it is definitely a hard life ....
but someone has to do it .....


one of the pool areas



even outdoor "Movies Under The Stars"
in the evenings


and they even serve popcorn !!!!


the photo gallery


shopping atrium


Explorers Lounge/Bar


Internet Cafe


the Princess Theatre


another one of the Lounge/Bars



and finally

a Golf Putting Course

(and they also have a fab Golf Simulator .. so hubby tells me)


well thats probably more than enough for today...
so I will leave you to DROOOOLLLL ...
and I will be back tomorrow with some pics from our first port of call..
KOH SAMUI

ENJOY !!!!!



THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: