A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

KOH SAMUI

MORNING,

Today we are off to ....  KOH SAMUI !!!



This was our first port of call...  but first I would like to introduce you to our

TERRIFIC
 "CRUISE BUDDIES" 
 Anne & Mal .... 


THANKYOU for joining us on our
WONDERFUL ADVENTURE
xxxxxxxx


now for some travel pics .....

some of the sights we saw going along the road in our tour bus..

shops


houses




and a couple of local modes of transport
 boats ...




a Taxi ...


then we paid a visit to the MONKEY TRAINING SCHOOL
(this school trains monkeys to bring down the coconuts in the huge coconut plantations)



 


next was our ELEPHANT TREK ADVENTURE!!
and YES !!!
I most certainly did ride on the back of an Elephant !!!!







our Elelphant Mahout



 
then our visit to THE GOLDEN BUDDHA TEMPLE






 
we had an amazing day in KOH SAMUI!!!
and tomorrow I will take you on our trip to
BANGKOK!!!! 


THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: