A GIRL'S JOURNEY ...

this is my journey through the second half of my life,

and the friends and family that share

this journey with me .....


Friday, December 23, 2011

PHOTOS OF ...... THE FOUR OF US .....

AFTERNOON,

I changed my mind about pics from VIETNAM today and decided to show you some fun pics of the 'four of us' ...
Me, Lou, Anne & Mal taken on the cruise .......

ENJOY !!!  ..............  WE DID !!!!!!!!!!!


Anne & Mal at Adelaide Airport waiting for their flight to Melbourne


Lou & I at Melbourne Airport waiting for our flight to Singapore


Lou found a 'friend at' the
Singapore Flyer Tourist Centre


Anne & Me enjoying our 'Singapore Sling's"
at RAFFLES HOTEL
in Singapore


and Mal & Lou enjoying theirs as well


enjoying our 'sail away snakes'


its a hard life .. but some-one's gotta do it
so it may as well be ME!!!!!


hubby enjoying one of the gorgeous pools onboard


REFLECTIONS ..
me playing with my camera on our balcony


'Gypsy Anne " with her 'crystal ball' (lamp)


Mal (the chinaman)


Mal with his 'millions'


this is our
 'Official Boarding' photo


our arrival in BALI


and our arrival in DARWIN !!!



We sure did have a FUN, TERRIFIC TIME !!

stay tuned as tomorrow I will have some of our
FORMAL PHOTOS
to show you !!!




THANKS for taking the time to look......

No comments: